Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Last Week of Class and Preparing for TRIP

This is the last week of my summer class. Creative Experience has been a blast, and at times crazy!! The past week our class has been hard at work with writing papers, creating paper maches, and working on lesson plans.

For paper mache I am making a giant tea set. Here is the first teapot that I made. Like some of our projects it didn't make it to the final stages. :(


I will upload more pictures when it is finished.

I cannot believe I will be leaving for OKAGE in 10 DAYS. Tonight I am going to go get luggage, so I can start to pack. I have never had my own luggage (kinda weird?) Soon I should be getting the iternary for the trip.

2 comments:

  1. Nice! I like the your teapot. Like reading your blog, keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool teapot. Can't wait to see it when its done.

    ReplyDelete